land was purchased in 1797 by Robert Underhill and several other trustees of the Society of Friends. The property was sold between 1904 and 1909 and most of the graves were moved to a Quaker cemetery in Amawalk. Share this: Print (Opens in new
Experimental project: croton.news uses AI to generate articles from public records. Content may contain errors. Please report any inaccuracies and check our corrections log.